Services of a three-star campsite
All the modern conveniences on site
In the morning, you won’t need to get in your car, because the bread and croissants are available on site!
For fans of drives, walks, bicycle rides or horse rides, please don’t hesitate to ask for information from reception.
On site you will find:
- 5 HP boat hires (no permit required)
- canoe hires
- a snack bar offering regional specialities and pizzas
- themed meals once a week in high season
- a bar
- an ice cream stand
- karaoke night once a week in high season
- weekly music groups / concerts
- washing machines and dryers in all three toilet and shower blocks
- baby stalls in all three toilet and shower blocks
Soleil Levant’s motto: Cleanliness first!Our toilet and shower blocks are cleaned daily – twice daily in the high season!
- sailing school
- pedalo hire
- tour boat
- jet ski hire (boat permit required)
- motorboat hire (permit required)
- stand-up paddleboarding
Reception / office opening hours:
- Low season: 9h-11h / 14h-19h (7/7, unless contraindicated at the campsite)
- High season: 8h-12h / 13h-20h (7/7 from 1/7 to 31/8)
- 9h-11h / 14h-18h00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 9h-11h, Wednesday and Friday morning
In winter, the office is closed on weekends, public holidays and school holidays. We remain reachable by email.
Intermarché Contact convenience store in Pont-de-Salars (9 km)
Carrefour, Super U, Lidl and Aldi super/hypermarkets in La Primaube (20 km)
Medical centre, butcher shop, banks, post office and a mini-market in Salles-Curan (4 km)
Train station in Rodez (30 km)
Rodez-Marcillac Airport (40 km)
Free WiFi zone and one shared computer, available at the bar, the snack bar and the campsite’s outdoor café.